All delivery charges are subject to change and delivery is subject to credit card authorization, and stock availability. Delivery is between 2 - 5 working days for delivery in Ireland, and between 5 - 10 working days for the United Kingdom. We use An Post and DPD Couriers, depending on the size of your parcel. You must supply a telephone number for the courier and be at the address to receive your item. Our shipping costs in Ireland are as follows:
Standard Delivery €4.99 (Ireland & N. Ireland) : Sent with An Post or DPD Couriers
Shipping to UK (Excluding N. Ire): €14.99
Returning Unwanted Goods
In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery so long as they are returned in an unused new condition with the original packaging, the original invoice. Returns would be accepted only on unopened products in their original packaging.
Please note that it's the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs back to us, and we in turn will pay for your items to be resent to you* (Ireland only). No refunds on sale items, but a credit note can be issued. Refunds will be issued less the cost of delivery. Cost of delivery will be reimbursed in the form of a credit note that can be used on CosmeticsOnline.ie for making a purchase.
Returning Faulty Goods
If your parcel arrives damaged please either do not accept it or report it immediately. In the unlikely scenario that a parcel arrives damaged you must report this to us within 18 hours by phone or email so we can collect and resend through our courier company.
In the unlikely event that your Cosmetics Online product is faulty upon arrival we will happily exchange or refund your item within 28 days of receiving the returned item. In the event of you not being happy with any product you order from Cosmetics Online, please follow this returns procedure:
- Please email us at email@example.com to notify us of your intent to return within 48 hours of receipt. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you’d like an alternative product/replacement or a refund. (ANY RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAY BE DELAYED IN BEING PROCESSED).
- Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals in tact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days.
- Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it is sealed securely.
- Please take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: CosmeticsOnline.ie will not be liable for lost returns.)
When making a return, please send the item back to:
18C Rosemount Business Park
Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown
Your exchanged goods will be shipped free of charge - you pay to ship back to us, and we'll pay to re-send your order. Your shipping fee would be refunded in the form of a voucher that can be used on CosmeticsOnline.ie to make a purchase.
For returns, we will refund the order into the bank account as stated by the customer. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
For further assistance please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
*All postage costs associated with the exchange or refund of goods are incurred by customers returning from outside of Ireland.