Apivita Hand Cream for Dry-Chapped Hands 50mlRegular price €10.00
A rich texture cream that restores lost hydration, moisturizes intensively, heals cracks and improves skin texture, while at the same time it protects from free radicals.
- Repairs dry-chapped hands and heals cracks thanks to organic hypericum extract and organic beeswax
- Improves skin texture and relieve immediately from the feeling of discomfort thanks to lavender extract, shea butter, vitamin E and A.
- Offers antioxidant protection thanks to patented infusion of a combination of 3 sideritis species and propolis
- Restores lost hydration, leaves hands soft and supple thanks to Greek organic olive oil, glycerin, panthenol.
- Ideal for hands frequently exposed to cold weather, manual work and detergents.
Water has been replaced by an infusion of Greek mountain biological tea with antioxidant action.
How to use:
Apply enough amount on hands and repeat as often as necessary.
For external use only.
Aqua (Water)**, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Triheptanoin, Betaine, Hypericum Perforatum* Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower* Extract, Propolis Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Panthenol, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Sideritis Perfoliata Flower/Leaf/Stem* Extract, Sideritis Scardica Flower/Leaf/Stem* Extract, Sideritis Raeseri Flower/Leaf/Stem* Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Linolenate, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum (Fragrance), Coumarin, Linalool.
*From certified organic cultivation
**Sideritis Perfoliata/Scardica/Raeseri Flower/Leaf/Stem* Aqueous Infusion = Mountain Tea Water