Apivita Oily Dandruff Shampoo with White Willow & Propolis 250mlRegular price €15.00
Normally the scalp exfoliates every 20-30 days. However, several factors such as hormonal imbalances, stress, pollution, mechanical or chemical effects, and unsuitable shampoos unbalance the scalp flora promoting the development of the microorganism Malassezia furfur, which in turn causes inflammation and intensive exfoliation. Celery seed natural extract is the main active ingredient in this line. It is clinically proven to hinder the development of Malassezia furfur yeast and reduces flaking within the very first weeks. Make sure to use the APIVITA Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. It treats dandruff effectively, cleans and soothes itching and irritations of the scalp.
- Fights dandruff and its causes effectively, while preventing its reappearance with natural salicylic acid and propolis extract.
- Regulates excessive sebum secretion, soothes irritations and itching, with Greek organic thyme and lavender extracts, cedar and geranium organic essential oils and celery.
- Helps you go 1 extra day without shampooing (84%)
- Fights oily dandruff effectively (100%)
- Soothes itching sensation (100%)
- Increases volume(100%) and smoothness (92%)
*Clinical study of 25 women with seasonal hair loss 4 weeks, % of the participants who agree
How to use:
Apply a small amount on scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
Avoid eye contact For external use only.
Aqua (Water)**, Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Zinc Coceth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl Glycine, Potassium Undecylenoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Climbazole, Propolis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf* Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharides, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf* Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower* Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Levant cotton) Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Laureth-2, Arginine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin
* From certified organic cultivation.
** Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf* Aqueous Infusion = Rosemary Water
Recycled PET bottle, 100% recyclable packaging (PET, PP)