{"id":6156811960495,"title":"DECLÉOR MISSION HYDRATION GIFT BOX","handle":"decleor-mission-hydration-gift-box","description":"\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eDESCRIPTION\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eDecléor Mission Hydration Gift Box is a celestial box of 3 highly moisturizing products based on neroli bigarade essential oil.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eLet place for the incredible power of essential oils and climb aboard Decléor's spaceship for a hydration mission!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Aromessence Neroli Bigarade Essential Oils-Serum 15ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is an anti-thirst moisturizer with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli Bigarade and Sandalwood essential oils and botanical oils, it hydrates the skin and brightens the complexion. 100% natural, it offers a fine, silky texture that is easy to apply. It does not stick and provides a fair dose of comfort to let all the radiance of the face show through.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream 50ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is an intense moisturizing anti-dull complexion with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli essential oil, Shea butter, Botanical oil of Jojoba and Baika skullcap root extract, it offers an enveloping texture that deeply nourishes and hydrates dry skin to leave it radiant and radiant. comfortable all day. It is non-sticky and non-shiny. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Neroli Bigarade Bath and Shower Gel 50ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is a hydrating gel with neutral pH that gently cleanses the skin, leaving a feeling of comfort and softness. It is energizing and soothing for the skin. It is formulated with 98% natural origin with Neroli essential oil to respect the skin's barrier and protect it against dehydration. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula. Tested under dermatological control.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eUSE\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eSerum: Apply a few drops in the morning to cleansed face\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRich cream: Apply morning and\/or evening to cleansed face.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eBath \u0026amp; Shower Gel : Apply to previously wet skin. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry your skin.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRinse thoroughly in case of eye contact.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAnti-dullness, moisturizing face cares.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eINGREDIENTS\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eSerum: Coryllys Avellana Seed Oil\/Hazelnut Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf\/Twig Oil, Bitter Orange Leaf\/Twig Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil\/Orange Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil\/Clary Oil, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Tocopherol. (F.I.L. C201971\/2).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRich cream: Aqua\/Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter\/Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isonoanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat.., Persea Gratissima Oil\/Avocado Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil\/Jojoba Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch\/Corn Starch, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside Salicylic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glumatate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil\/Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Myristic Acid, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Linalool, CI 77491\/Iron Oxides, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol, Silica, Citric Acid, Perfume\/Fragrance. (F.I.L. C232544\/1).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eBath \u0026amp; Shower Gel : Aqua\/Water, Sodium, Coco-Sulphate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Perfume\/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citryc Acid, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Amara FLower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate [FILC231181\/1].\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2021-01-11T18:11:14+00:00","created_at":"2020-12-15T16:35:23+00:00","vendor":"Decleor","type":"Gift Sets","tags":["body_care","men_shower","moisturiser_all_skin_day","oil_and_serum","shower"],"price":6900,"price_min":6900,"price_max":6900,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":37854576935087,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"Decleor331700","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"DECLÉOR MISSION HYDRATION GIFT BOX","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":6900,"weight":0,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":40,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":"3395019930477","requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_allocations":[]}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/1_fed02560-3ba8-49ad-91a6-585c9a88ada2.jpg?v=1608050125","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/2_6ea5f220-0cbf-4bb9-bf57-20c27fc95e09.jpg?v=1608050218"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/1_fed02560-3ba8-49ad-91a6-585c9a88ada2.jpg?v=1608050125","options":["Title"],"media":[{"alt":null,"id":16406653567151,"position":1,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":608,"width":608,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/1_fed02560-3ba8-49ad-91a6-585c9a88ada2.jpg?v=1608050125"},"aspect_ratio":1.0,"height":608,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/1_fed02560-3ba8-49ad-91a6-585c9a88ada2.jpg?v=1608050125","width":608},{"alt":null,"id":16406673096879,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.873,"height":647,"width":565,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/2_6ea5f220-0cbf-4bb9-bf57-20c27fc95e09.jpg?v=1608050218"},"aspect_ratio":0.873,"height":647,"media_type":"image","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/2549\/9568\/products\/2_6ea5f220-0cbf-4bb9-bf57-20c27fc95e09.jpg?v=1608050218","width":565}],"requires_selling_plan":false,"selling_plan_groups":[],"content":"\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eDESCRIPTION\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eDecléor Mission Hydration Gift Box is a celestial box of 3 highly moisturizing products based on neroli bigarade essential oil.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eLet place for the incredible power of essential oils and climb aboard Decléor's spaceship for a hydration mission!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Aromessence Neroli Bigarade Essential Oils-Serum 15ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is an anti-thirst moisturizer with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli Bigarade and Sandalwood essential oils and botanical oils, it hydrates the skin and brightens the complexion. 100% natural, it offers a fine, silky texture that is easy to apply. It does not stick and provides a fair dose of comfort to let all the radiance of the face show through.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream 50ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is an intense moisturizing anti-dull complexion with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli essential oil, Shea butter, Botanical oil of Jojoba and Baika skullcap root extract, it offers an enveloping texture that deeply nourishes and hydrates dry skin to leave it radiant and radiant. comfortable all day. It is non-sticky and non-shiny. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong\u003eDecléor Neroli Bigarade Bath and Shower Gel 50ml\u003c\/strong\u003e is a hydrating gel with neutral pH that gently cleanses the skin, leaving a feeling of comfort and softness. It is energizing and soothing for the skin. It is formulated with 98% natural origin with Neroli essential oil to respect the skin's barrier and protect it against dehydration. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula. Tested under dermatological control.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eUSE\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eSerum: Apply a few drops in the morning to cleansed face\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRich cream: Apply morning and\/or evening to cleansed face.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eBath \u0026amp; Shower Gel : Apply to previously wet skin. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry your skin.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRinse thoroughly in case of eye contact.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eAnti-dullness, moisturizing face cares.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cstrong data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e\u003cu data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eINGREDIENTS\u003c\/u\u003e\u003c\/strong\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eSerum: Coryllys Avellana Seed Oil\/Hazelnut Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf\/Twig Oil, Bitter Orange Leaf\/Twig Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil\/Orange Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil\/Clary Oil, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Tocopherol. (F.I.L. C201971\/2).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eRich cream: Aqua\/Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter\/Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isonoanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat.., Persea Gratissima Oil\/Avocado Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil\/Jojoba Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch\/Corn Starch, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside Salicylic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glumatate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil\/Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Myristic Acid, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Linalool, CI 77491\/Iron Oxides, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol, Silica, Citric Acid, Perfume\/Fragrance. (F.I.L. C232544\/1).\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003eBath \u0026amp; Shower Gel : Aqua\/Water, Sodium, Coco-Sulphate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Perfume\/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citryc Acid, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Amara FLower Oil\/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate [FILC231181\/1].\u003c\/p\u003e\n\u003cp data-mce-fragment=\"1\"\u003e \u003c\/p\u003e"}

DECLÉOR MISSION HYDRATION GIFT BOX
Free Gift

Product Description
€69.00
Maximum quantity available reached.

DESCRIPTION

Decléor Mission Hydration Gift Box is a celestial box of 3 highly moisturizing products based on neroli bigarade essential oil.

Let place for the incredible power of essential oils and climb aboard Decléor's spaceship for a hydration mission!

Decléor Aromessence Neroli Bigarade Essential Oils-Serum 15ml is an anti-thirst moisturizer with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli Bigarade and Sandalwood essential oils and botanical oils, it hydrates the skin and brightens the complexion. 100% natural, it offers a fine, silky texture that is easy to apply. It does not stick and provides a fair dose of comfort to let all the radiance of the face show through.

Decléor Neroli Bigarade Rich Day Cream 50ml is an intense moisturizing anti-dull complexion with a professional formulation. Based on Neroli essential oil, Shea butter, Botanical oil of Jojoba and Baika skullcap root extract, it offers an enveloping texture that deeply nourishes and hydrates dry skin to leave it radiant and radiant. comfortable all day. It is non-sticky and non-shiny. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula.

Decléor Neroli Bigarade Bath and Shower Gel 50ml is a hydrating gel with neutral pH that gently cleanses the skin, leaving a feeling of comfort and softness. It is energizing and soothing for the skin. It is formulated with 98% natural origin with Neroli essential oil to respect the skin's barrier and protect it against dehydration. 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensure the sensoriality and good preservation of the formula. Tested under dermatological control.

USE

Serum: Apply a few drops in the morning to cleansed face

Rich cream: Apply morning and/or evening to cleansed face.

Bath & Shower Gel : Apply to previously wet skin. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry your skin.

Rinse thoroughly in case of eye contact.

Anti-dullness, moisturizing face cares.

INGREDIENTS

Serum: Coryllys Avellana Seed Oil/Hazelnut Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Orange Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil/Clary Oil, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Tocopherol. (F.I.L. C201971/2).

Rich cream: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isonoanoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Alcohol Denat.., Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Zea Mays Starch/Corn Starch, Tocopherol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Carbomer, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arachidyl Glucoside Salicylic Acid, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Stearoyl Glumatate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Arginine, Myristic Acid, Citronellol, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Linalool, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Geraniol, Silica, Citric Acid, Perfume/Fragrance. (F.I.L. C232544/1).

Bath & Shower Gel : Aqua/Water, Sodium, Coco-Sulphate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Perfume/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Citryc Acid, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Amara FLower Oil/Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Sodium Chloride, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate [FILC231181/1].

 

Sku: Decleor331700
Vendor: Decleor

Related Products